The revolutionary EWP pump from Davies Craig is now available in a lightweight aluminium housing, designed with the racer in mind. This rugged pump features 1" NPT female inlet and outlet ports to enable installation via Aeroquip or similar fittings.
The EWP improves engine cooling control and capacity while giving you more power and improved fuel economy. The EWP is universal and fits almost all makes of vehicles on the road today.
This EWP115 version is a large capacity pump suitable for use on big capacity engines eg V8 and above.
The benefits of fitting a Davies Craig EWP over an existing mechanical pump are -
- Coolant is circulated after engine shutdown preventing hotspots
- Increased engine power and torque
- Better control of engine temperature
- Increased cooling capacity
- Improved fuel economy
- Increased engine life
- Radiator size and coolant capacity can be reduced saving weight
- Increase in maximum engine speed
Davies Craig EWP pumps can be fitted as a stand alone item, however to obtain the full benefits it is recommended that it is used with a digital controller which gives you full control over the engine running temperature.
Kit includes a selection of fittings to suit different hose sizes and installation instructions.