The Tech 1-ZX V3 range of race gloves from Alpinestars have been re-designed to provide much improved breathability while maintaining the excellent levels of heat and flame protection. The increased breathability helps to regulate hand temperature and reduce perspiration for improved comfort. The palm of the glove features an all new 3D silicone print design with reduced material to improve dexterity while still allowing optimum levels of grip.
- Re-designed to improve breathability, dexterity and flexibility
- Breathable honeycomb aramidic fibre construction allows for optimum hand temperature with exceptional heat and flame protection
- External seams prevent pressure points to reduce fatigue and improve the fit and feel
- New design 3D silicon print grip on the palm improves dexterity and flexibility while maintaining optimum grip levels
- Touch screen compatible thumb and forefinger tip allows phones and tablets to be operated while wearing the gloves
Developed with input from leading F1 and endurance race drivers the Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX V3 race gloves are constructed using an anatomical, pre-curved finger and palm shape which reduces material bunching while driving for less fatigue and increased comfort. External seams are used to reduce pressure points which allows for a better fit and feel while also reducing fatigue. The main body of the glove is manufactured from an advanced aramidic honeycomb fibre with a bonded aramidic lining which are highly breathable and also provide exceptional protection against heat and flame.
FIA 8856-2018 approved